Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Anxiety Disorder - What people don't talk about?

I have an anxiety disorder and each day I battle with it--- someday's are worse than others.

While others are able to let go and have fun - even in fun situations I am worried about at least 100 other things not related to the task at hand.

There is not a day, I can just relax, watch TV and let the world pass me by.   I cannot sit and relax for more than 20 min before anxiety takes over and I have to do something.

I cry because I can't control things, I cry because I worry about things.

However, I have gotten help for it and I have good and bad days but wish people would understand it is a real disorder.

To hear - I don't know why your upset? I don't know why you are crying?  What is wrong with you?  Why do you feel that way?  Does not help.

I don't wish this on anyone and hope this post helps others with this disorder speak up and feel better!

I am who  I am and I am and anxiety is part of my DNA.  I will overcome it and not be silent about it.

Remember - you can overcome it.  Don't let others tell you differently.

You all can do the same!

Until Next Time - C

No comments:

Post a Comment