Thursday, June 22, 2017

I am back!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Most of you won't remember but I started this little blog 6 years ago but with a special needs kid and a toddler life took over.

I am back and ready to share my tips on motherhood, fashion and fun!

A little about me,  I was born and raised in Cleveland Ohio #theland. I am a fierce Cleveland sports fan and love everything Cleveland.  I have two children and 2 fur friends as well.   I live my days working from home with my family and living my fashion/fun dreams by night.

I hope to entertain you with funny things that no one warns you about when you have kids.  Share products, fashion and things I love.

I will be kicking off my relaunch with a review and giveaway next week.

Look forward to connecting with you all.

Until then xoxox -C

No comments:

Post a Comment